Successful Job Search for Bilingual and Multilingual People
Don't use your languages as a footnote on your resume. Your skills are more valuable than you probably realize. They can open doors for you that you might have never imagined possible.
This workshop will help you prepare for a more effective job search as a multilingual person. It will provide you with helpful information on how to research opportunities and prepare yourself for a successful job search. You will learn how to present your skills in the best way possible, to help you find satisfying employment using your valuable language skills.
Some of the topics in this workshop include;
- How can you use your languages to find a job or upgrade your current position?
- What is unique about a multilingual job search?
- Can you use your languages to start your own business?
- Who is looking for multilingual people?
- How do you prepare for a multilingual job interview?
- What are the most important characteristics of an effective résumé and cover letter?
- How can your languages be used for a career in business, health care, travel and tourism or government?
- How can you measure your language skills accurately?
- How can you investigate employment opportunities?
- What income potential should you expect?
- How do you explain your language skills to potential employers?
- Which languages are most in demand?
- How should interpret want ads?
- What are the key characteristics of a successful job search?
- What does it take to be a successful teacher, interpreter or translator?
- do you need formal training?
When & where?
Call for the next starting date and time in your area.
This program is only $89 plus GST. This includes a 4 hour seminar, your learning materials and Starbucks coffee. Payment due 2 weeks before the seminar date.
Registering is easy!
Call (250) 554-4422 (Kamloops) or (604) 781-2000 (Vancouver), or follow the links below to pay with a credit card, Interac or PayPal.
Please! Do not call Starbucks!
Pay by using your own online banking service
You can pay your tuition through your own online banking service if you deal with either BMO Bank of Montreal, CIBC, Scotiabank, RBC Royal Bank, or TD Canada Trust.
You will need to send your full tuition plus GST.
Instructions can be found be clicking here, or on the logo below.
Credit card payment
You can also pay your tuition with most common credit cards.