Interested in teaching?
The existence and availability of this form does not constitute the offer of a job or the offer of a job interview, nor does it imply that we are hiring in the immediate future.
Please note that in order to work for us you will be required to sign a non-compete and a non-disclosure agreement.
Here are some of the things we look for in prospective teachers:
- Proficiency in the target language
- A knowledge of basic grammatical terminology
- Lesson planning skills
- An ability to teach various levels of Proficiency. See our page called "Can you teach Beginners/Intermediates?"
- Familiarity with other dialects of the target language
- Sufficient English for the job
- Ability to recognize students' level of proficiency
- Eye contact, engaging personality, enjoyable teaching style
- Respect for every student's unique personality, and respect for other cultures
- Ability to get to classes in various parts of Greater Vancouver
- Availability to teach part time
- Agreement to a non-compete and non-disclosure agreement
- Adherence to corporate values
- Ability to work legally in Canada
- Access to a public or personal computer for submitting time sheets