Private and semi-private language lessons
Private and semi-private lessons are ideal if you:
- have an irregular schedule
- do shiftwork
- need an intensive, quick course
- want to learn only with another person you know
- would like to have fun learning a new language while you strengthen a personal relationship
- need personalized instruction for a specific purpose
You will enjoy learning your target language in a local coffee shop
- your coffee is included!
- it's a comfortable, firendly atmosphere
- there is no cold, academic feel to the environment
- you get person to person learning, not just software, apps or grammar books
- chatting is easy and natural
- food and snacks are available
- most places are wheelchair accessible
Natural, conversational language
- memorizing rules does not make people bilingual
- no spectators, no strangers, no anxiety
- you will speak to learn, not learn to speak
- you don't have to be an academic person who always got A's in school
- interactive instruction means you get immediate, personal feedback
- you will develop real spoken proficiency
- enjoy the guidance of a skilled and experienced teacher who has also learned other languages (the company director has studied about 20 languages!)
- all learning materials are included
- study materials have been selected by an expert language teacher
- no hidden costs
We believe that progress should not be measured by what you have studied, but instead, by what you can actually do with your target language. So we always focus on the language patterns and vocabulary that are most frequent and most useful. This means that the results can come sooner and your ability to communicate in real, practical ways will come more quickly than you might have ever imagined.
Prepare yourself to travel, build new friendships and expand your world by becoming bilingual, even if you feel like you have no talent for languages. Take a new approach, and see how much fun it can be!.
For additional general information about our classes, see the Language Over Coffee page.
When & where?
Private classes are made to fit your schedule and level of language skill. Classes are available weekdays, weekends and evenings. Call to arrange a study plan that works for you.
Registering is easy!
Call (250) 554-4422 (Kamloops) or (604) 781-2000 (Vancouver), or follow the links below to pay with a credit card, Interac or PayPal.
You can also pay by using your own online banking service.
You can pay your tuition through your own online banking service if you deal with either BMO Bank of Montreal, CIBC, Scotiabank, RBC Royal Bank, or TD Canada Trust.
You will need to send your full tuition including GST.
Instructions can be found be clicking here, or on the logo below.
Credit card payment
You can also pay your tuition with most common credit cards.